Monday 11 April 2011

Neurotic!

I've never thought of myself as the neurotic type, particularly in relationships, but recently I have found myself waiting for texts or phone calls that never arrive. What does this mean?

In all my previous relationships I have been the chilled out one, not worrying if the other person is going to call or text or want to see me. But this one is different. Yes its all brand new and I don't completely know where it's all going but this feeling of insecurity is all new and I'm not sure I like it. I want to go back to being the calm one just going with the flow.

My mind has a terrible habit of thinking which in turn leads to my neurotic tendencies so maybe the answer is to stop my brain from thinking and then I will be a picture of serenity once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment